Increase your leadership capabilities while giving back to your community. In this two-day overnight experience, you will contribute meaningfully to a Sikles school while participating in skills-building activities.
In preparation for on-site educational workshops, engage in leadership development discussion, team-building exercises, and planned classroom activities. English language practice and educational conversation will be facilitated with approximately eighty students in Grades 8-10.
Applications must be received by January 18. Selected participants will be notified by January 24 and attend a pre-departure orientation on January 25. All participants will receive certificates for their involvement at our post-camp debrief and celebration on February 8.
TO APPLY: http://bit.ly/2019LDC
1. Fill out the online application by January 18.
2. Participate in your interview.
3. Attend pre-departure orientation with at least one parent or guardian on January 25.
4. Depart February 2 and return to Pokhara February 3.
5. Celebrate at our debrief on February 8.
Contact Learning House with questions.