Learning House is a small business, registered and run by Nepali management with the help of Western advisors. Since 2013, we have offered advising, classes and community seminars in Pokhara, Nepal.
With experience in education, social work, government and private sectors, our team is ready to help students achieve academic and professional goals. Our services focus on promoting education, leadership, and critical thinking skills to students of all ages.
Whether you are studying for a test, preparing for an interview, or mastering English and Nepali language, our teachers are here to help. Study materials, books, magazines, games, newspapers, computers, and wifi are available in our community spaces.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Classes and test preparation - Our teachers encourage fluency and confidence in group and individual classes.
- Interview practice - If you're preparing for a job or visa interview, we will help you do your best.
- Career and study abroad guidance - Set goals and plan for your future with one of our team members.
- Barista training program - Learn the history of coffee and practice latte art with our Italian espresso machine.
- Nepali language - We want visitors to connect more closely with local culture and provide cultural tips for foreigners.
- Seminars and workshops - Practice English or learn a new skill. Visit us on Facebook for upcoming dates and photos from past events.